Valid for travel between Dec 2021 – Jan 2022
Situated on Mauritius’s northern tip, the 3* Coin de Mire Attitude hotel enjoys an exceptional position between Grand Baie, an unmissable and lively resort town, and the picturesque, fishing village of Cap Malheureux. Looking straight out to the island’s surrounding lagoon, Coin de Mire Attitude sits opposite the entrance to sandy Bain Boeuf beach. This peaceful cove offers splendid seas views over colourful fishing boats and turquoise waters towards the iconic coral island of Coin de Mire (or Gunner’s Quoin).
Valid 2 Nov – 19 Dec 2021 : Ref 2943022
- Adults: FLY-IN from R15 529pps
- 1st Child: 6 – 12 years pays approx. R7 450
Valid 21 Dec 2021 – 2 Jan 2022 : Ref 2943049
- Adults: FLY-IN from R25 175pps
- 1st Child: 6 – 12 years pays approx. R11 260
- Includes Christmas Eve Gala Dinner on 24 Dec 2021
Le Pouce Mountain
Le Pouce is the third highest mountain in Mauritius, at 812 meters. Only Piton de la Petite Rivière Noire and Pieter Both are taller. It is named Le Pouce because of the thumb-shaped peak of the mountain. It can be viewed from the capital of Mauritius, Port Louis, and is a popular hike for the view of the city. *Nearby
Rhum Arrangé Tasting
Discover how to combine them with local sugar or fruits to obtain the tasty ‘rhum arrangè’, emblematic of the islands’ atmosphere and holidays here. Rum is intimately linked to the history of Mauritius and its sugarcane plantations. Enjoy a taster session, discover the different types of local rums, the maceration times and the containers used to prepare rhum arrangé.
- 7 night stay in a Superior Double Room.
- Breakfast & dinner daily.
- Return flights incl. airline levy.
- Return seat in coach airport to resort transfers.
- Most water activities.
- Evening entertainment.
- Otentik Bazar / Otentik Dinner / Otentik Food / Otentik Music
- Spa POZ
- Darts / Board Games
- Rhum arrangé tasting
- Table Tennis / Tennis
- Hiking / Bicycles
- Kayak / Glass-bottom Boat /
- 2 Swimming Pools
- Pedal Boats / Stand-up Paddle
- Scuba Diving / Kitesurfing
- Catamaran Cruise
- Game Fishing
- Treasure Hunt
- Workshops for Kids / Ayo le Dodo kids’ club