Valid for travel between Nov 2021 – Jan 2022
Part of Mauritius’s undeveloped east coast, 3* Friday Attitude hotel is nestled in the peaceful fishing village of Trou d’Eau Douce. It has a deeply relaxing atmosphere that’s ideal for a holiday with your family, friends or partner. Come for the salty smell of the Indian Ocean, and the typically blue tropical sky. And come to enjoy a magnificent fine-sand beach, and to indulge in simply doing nothing, swimming or watersports. Accompanying you throughout your stay, our Family Members will provide a welcome filled with Mauritius’ famous cheerfulness.
Valid 2 Nov – 19 Dec 2021 : Ref 2942771
- Adults: FLY-IN from R23 270pps
- 1st Child: 6 – 12 years pays approx. R8 800
Valid 21 Dec 2021 – 2 Jan 2022 : Ref 2942900
- Adults: FLY-IN from R34 180pps
- 1st Child: 6 – 12 years pays approx. R13 350
- Includes Christmas Eve Gala Dinner on 24 Dec 2021
To enjoy a day dedicated to tradewinds and discovery, board our catamaran Océane. On the menu: a stop by Grand River South East’s waterfall, snorkelling in one of Mauritius’s most beautiful lagoons at the Deux Frères sandbank, then heading to Île aux Cerfs for a traditional barbecue and the chance to swim in turquoise waters. Departure from the hotel at 9.30am.
Give yourself a moment to recharge your batteries: that is the promise of Spa POZ. Here, enjoy treatments passed down from our ancestors, brought back from the four corners of the world and enriched over time. We promise you a sense of complete wellbeing amid a soothing, botanic and Mauritian atmosphere.
- 7 night stay in a Family Room.
- Breakfast & dinner daily + selected drinks.
- Return flights incl. airline levy.
- Return seat in coach airport to resort transfers.
- Tea Time at Taba-J
- Picnic baskets for day excursions.
- 20% discount on one massage.
- Most water activities.
- Evening entertainment.
- Otentik Bazar / Otentik Dinner / Otentik Food / Otentik Music
- Spa POZ
- Billiards / Table Tennis
- Babyfoot / Beach Volley
- Darts / Board Games
- Snorkelling / Scuba Diving
- Glass-bottom Boat / Kitesurfing
- Excursions to île aux Cerfs
- A day aboard Océane catamaran
- Sandcastle Competitions
- Marshmallow evenings
- Mocktail workshops
- Workshops for Kids / Ayo le Dodo kids’ club
- Ayo le Dodo kids’ club