Valid for travel until 31 Dec 2021
There are 3 stylish conference rooms, a wedding venue, private dining room, breakfast terrace, colonial style lounge, library, pub and restaurant, and a wellness centre. The energetic can enjoy 6 trout dams, hiking trails, archery, volleyball, mountain bike trails, horse rides, tennis and swimming. Dullstroom Accommodation doesn’t get better than this! Gooderson Kloppenheim Country Estate Hotel will spoil you with culinary delights from sumptuous breakfasts served in the enclosed terrace to delicious dinners in The Triple Twigs, 60 seater dining room – or private function room for something more intimate. Light meals are available in the Teddy and Tankard pub.
Surrounded by breathtaking views, the Gooderson Kloppenheim Country Estate Spa is the epitome of escapism. The soft touch of healing hands begins your transformation as the combination of calming instrumentals, and aromatic fragrances carry you away to a world of relaxation.
With six trout fishing dams on the estate to choose from, you are spoilt for choice, all of them a short scenic drive or walk through the property, depending on how energetic you are feeling. Please note, whilst we make every effort to keep our fish levels high, they are subject to availability dependant on local supply for the season.
- 3 night stay in a Lakeside Room
- Free accommodation for two children under 13 years old when sharing with two adults. (meals to be paid directly).
- Breakfast & dinner daily.
- One free round of Putt-Putt per person per stay.
- Swimming pool, with heated rock pool section
- Open-air jacuzzi
- Adventure Golf
- 6 trout dams – fishing tackle and rods available
- Mountain Bike Trails
- Self-drive game viewing
- Bird enthusiasts paradise
- Driving range
- Tennis court
- Cross-country walking trails
- Picnic in the countryside (we can will pack you a gorgeous basket filled with goodies
- Walk through our Labyrinth
- Petting Zoo