Valid for travel between Dec 2021 – Jan 2022
Located in the north of Mauritius near the fishing village of Grand Gaube, perched on the edge of a lagoon facing the north islands, the 4* Zilwa Attitude hotel welcomes you. In Creole, Zilwa means islander, and this is the experience offered to you: an immersion in the heart of authentic Mauritius and an opportunity to live like an islander during your stay in this little corner of paradise bordering the ocean.
Valid 5 Dec – 19 Dec 2021 : Ref 2943724
- Adults: FLY-IN from R19 125pps
- 1st Child: 6 – 12 years pays approx. R9 200
Valid 21 Dec 2021 – 2 Jan 2022 : Ref 2943891
- Adults: FLY-IN from R29 680pps
- 1st Child: 6 – 12 years pays approx. R13 000
Welcome to Goodlands
Located 10 minutes from Calodyne, this bustling little town in Mauritius immerses you in local life.You’ll see saris, clothing treasures & fruits. If you want to unearth some pretty souvenirs to bring back from your stay, you’ve come to the right place. Don’t miss a visit to the largest factory of model ships of the Mascarene Islands, as well as the traditional Tamil temple.
Sunrise in a Pirogue
Just as the lagoon is lit with the beautiful colours of dawn, Naraisamy awaits you for a canoe ride at sunrise. You’ll sail on the waves while admiring the pink-orange sky and the infinite blue lagoon. You’ll stop for a small gourmet treat on a neighbouring island, enjoying the traditional Mauritian snack of round breads filled with chilli cakes and vanilla tea.
- 7 night stay in a Superior Room.
- Breakfast & dinner daily.
- Return flights incl. airline levy.
- Return seat in coach airport to resort transfers.
- Most water activities.
- Evening entertainment.
- Otentik Bazar / Otentik Dinner / Otentik Food / Otentik Music
- Spa POZ
- Gym Room / Aquagym
- Table Tennis / Tennis
- Bikes / Scooters
- Basketball / Volleyball
- Sega Show / Live Music
- Snorkelling / Glass-bottom Boat / Scuba Diving
- Pedal Boats / Windsurfing / Hobie Cat
- Stand-up Paddle / Floating Aquatic Bikes
- One Swimming Pool
- Game Fishing
- Workshops for Kids / Kite-making / Ayo le Dodo kids’ club